News > TMU’s 3rd Technology Building Inaugurated


 


  Print        Send to Friend

TMU’s 3rd Technology Building Inaugurated

Thanks to the efforts of Research and Technology Deputy of TMU and the financial support of Innovation Fund, the 3rd Technology Building was inaugurated.

This building was officially inaugurated on Tuesday, March, 8, 2016, in a ceremony in which vice president for science and technology, TMU chancellor, vice chancellor for research and technology, and some other officials were present.

This building consisting of 11 separate offices was hire-purchased in line with the missions of Innovation and Development Fund and was transferred to TMU knowledge-based companies.

Dr. Ahmadi, TMU chancellor, addressed the audience and said: “TMU is a post-graduate university which was initially founded to train faculty members for different universities, but now it has managed to achieve a high position in science, innovation and technology domains and it competes with top universities of Iran in this regard”.

He added: “the inauguration of this building will leave its impact on TMU and other universities and I am grateful to all faculty members and students who cooperate with these knowledge-based companies / centers”. He also expressed his gratitude to the officials of Innovation Fund for their relentless support.

Dr. BehzadSoltani, the manager of Innovation Fund, was the next speaker who referring to the payment procedures of knowledge-based companies, said: “These companies pay 30 percent of the total amount to the Fund and receive the remaining 70 percent in the form of 5 year loan with an interest rate of 12 percent”.

He added: “the companies when settle in the technology buildings, pay a rent which is equal to the installment of their loan, but after 3 or 4 years, they become the owner of their buildings”.


08:37 - 1394/12/24    /    number : 1578    /    Show Count : 1438



Close